LatinSuccess Exchange Program
Leaders of the Americas
Visit the United States
LatinSuccess provides the means to create links between people, corporations and institutions in favor of the development of the American Continent as a whole, through the exchange program Leaders of the Americas. Carefully selecting 30 students to visit the United States for 30 days.
1. The objectives of the program are:
- Expose the students to the American culture.
- Visit sites of interest.
- Interact with local families.
- Visit universities and colleges.
- Meet with other students and professors of their interest.
- Volunteer work in local communities.
2. Participate in an intensive seminar for leadership and personal growth, in order to:
- Increase their level of leadership.
- Develop their inner potential.
- Establish personal goals.
- Encourage teamwork.
3. Exercise a short internship at a hosting US Corporation, in a specialized department in their field of choice.
In order to be eligible, candidates must comply with the following requisites:
- Between the ages of 20 and 23 years of age
- Must be a Citizen of the Country in which he/she Resides
- Completed Studies at a Binational Center or studying English Major at University (BNC Certified)
- Fluent in the English Language
- Current Outstanding Senior Student from a University
- Never Visited the United States
- Limited Economical Resources
- Valid Passport
- Leadership and volunteer work with the community
- Be mature, proactive, open minded and emotionally independent
- Essay explaining why they should be chosen